The 8th Thessaloniki Book Fair at a glance
…ITS “STRONG” POINTS
- It is a major cultural event; 190 Greek and foreign writers shall attend. Cultural Agenda
- It opens widely a gate to the Mediterranean based on contemporary ideas and current riots with Middle East Festival – when ideas revolt
- It examines the hot issue of the future of books and reading in school with a theme exhibition and an international conference titled: “Book and education: What has to change?”
…Andalsowith 5 themesessions, motivations and proposals for all visitors:
• Odysseas Elytis Pavilion, (on the occasion of 100 years from his birth)
• Language and Thought Magazines’ Corner
• Focus on New Technologies
• The traditional Children’s Corner.
• The young Teenagers’ Corner sponsored by IANOS bookstore
And a surprise with the Municipality of Thessaloniki!...
.... A cultural journey where the Town Hall is linked with three emblematic Museums of the city and the TBF venue